Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

These first two pictures are from earlier in the week but were cute so I thought i'd put them on too!


Almost smiling

We started our day down in Spanish Fork to go to lunch with Stan and Jessica at Lucky 5, but I didn't get any pictures! Thanks again for inviting us, it was fun!

Ella with her Valentine candy
Lily in her Valentines outfit
Then we drove to Park City to watch the bobsled races...the drive up was wet, but clear..no snow..the minute we got out of the car it was like a blizzard! I was FREEZING!
About 5 min later the sun was out and there was tons of bright blue sky! Weird Utah weather!
Ellas first time using hand warmers, we stuck them in her gloves to keep her fingers warm!
Beautiful blue sky..but still freezing cold!
Joe and Ella
Me and Joe
The bobsled..

You can't go to Park City and not go to the outlet mall, or at least not the Gymboree store! So I ran in really quick while Joe waited with the girls in the car. They were having a great sale so I got the girls cute matching dresses for tomorrow (4.99 each! I love a good sale!)...luckily we were on a tight time schedule so I didn't get to look long!

We drove home and dropped Lily off with Grandma and Grandpa and then headed to SLC for Monster Jam!
Ella had a great time! She was really concerned about the cars that were getting crunched under the monster trucks. It was pretty funny!
I have some great videos of the show, but they aren't posting for some reason tonight and its late so i'm going to bed! I'll try again tomorrow....
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

That was a way fun lunch. I love Lily's valentine's outfit I didn't get to see it during the day. That looks really cold in Park City! I'm glad for the warning so I'll know to dress warm when we go!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

What a great way to spend Valentines Day! Joseph, I hope you see that it was a good guy day. . the shopping was the cherry on top! Time spent together will last forever in memories (and never make your butt big like chocolates will!!) ha

a said...

hehehehe, don't knock the chocolates. Maybe we LIKE big butts - LMBO!!!

OMGosh, that looks cold. I'm SO glad that I now live in the desert. Just watch, our next posting will be in Alaska - LOL!

Looks like you guys had a blast! Was the monster truck rally AWESOME? looks like a TON of fun :) Glad you had a great valentines day :)