Monday, February 9, 2009

Ellas Princess Party

Lily
Ella played outside while I cleaned the house for the party

Lily with her princess crown and princess pjs making a funny face

Everyone taking a nap before people came for the party



Ella has been scared of my friend Cassies brother, Richard for quite awhile ..but that night she just wanted him to help her open her presents!

Ellas castle cake
Blowing out her candle
A before and after shot..and the after is even after picking up quite a bit!



Ella blowing out her birthday candles

2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

WOW, what a party!! Too bad it was postponed, I would have loved to have been there!! Thanks for the pics..

Libby said...

I think you should have been there. It would have been fun! It was really a pink princess party. It was amazing! I am starting to see princess things at the store. It was a big pink pillow princess crown pillow. Crazy!