Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting Gravel and Draper Temple Rainbow

Joe took Ella today to get some gravel to fill in some mud spots in our driveway


Ella eating her burger, she looks thrilled ha
Lily and I stayed home and watched yesterdays episode of The Amazing Race and made some cute korker bows (the curly ribbon ones). I made the girls matching ones to wear to Grandma Raynes funeral this weekend.

A Lady in my ward emailed this to me and I thought it was really pretty so I thought i'd post it for everyone to see!
I'm pretty sure this was taken when they were still building it because there isn't any snow!
And these are Lilys pictures that the hospital takes.
I found them on the hospital website today





2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

She SO looks like a grwonup person in those first photos! What was she there, two days old?? its in the geans..I'm telling ya. . she's a Winona!!

Libby said...

Really cute pictures. She is beautiful. Love the cupcakes.