Monday, February 2, 2009

Ellas first Piggys

Today is my first day with both girls by myself! I figured I wouldn't be blogging much, but its really not as hard as I thought it would be with two... (probably because Lily is such a good baby!) My day has gone pretty smoothly so far..I got dishes done while Ella ate breakfast and Lily was still sleeping, fed Lily, put her in the carseat while I showered and Ella played with her new barn toy, then Ella played outside while I did laundry and Lily slept, fed Lily, Ella had a bath (she was sooo muddy from outside!) Cleaned my kitchen while Ella soaked in the sink and Lily slept some more,(oh and I changed a bunch of diapers somewhere in there too! ha) now both girls are sleeping! Lily loves to lay on the changing table pad so I brought it out and put it on the table by my computer so that works really well for her to nap on, I don't like her to be in the car seat to much..it looks uncomfortable!

Lily!
Ella eating some cake...
i'm not sure how much made it in her mouth!
Ellas first piggys!
Ella also went potty in her big girl potty today...she did it all by herself. I was washing some dishes and I saw her with no pants on, then I looked over again and she didn't have a diaper either! So we went into the bathroom and she sat on her pink potty for awhile, but this time when she got up there was potty! (sorry if that's gross..) So i'm not sure if i'll try and get her to use the potty or just wait and see if she gets more interested on her own...

3 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

HA it looks like horns...a little devil's horns!! HA

Libby said...

What a great day! She could get a ton of piggies if you wanted.

Cass said...

Love it! Glad to see Ella is finally getting some hair to be able to work with!