Friday, February 27, 2009


Ella eating her snack My new hair...
it really is cute, it just doesn't look like it in this picture!
Look at those chubby cheeks!
And this is my new diaper bag. I saw it at the DI and I thought it was interesting. It was only $2 so I thought i'd get it. I liked how the front part can snap off and then you have a little purse if you don't need to take your whole bag..anyway when we got home tonight I looked it up and it retails for over $100! Crazy..and I found a website where you can get a different color tiny purse for the front, I think the green is a little weird with the blue


1 comment:

Cass said...

What the cuteness! Love the bag! The girls are getting so big! Cute dress on lilly! Love the polka dots! Same with ella's...well at least the polka dots you could see! Polka dots are just so fun!