Monday, June 29, 2009

Family BBQ ....Dawns Birthday

The family enjoyed playing croquet, but had more fun posing with the mallets I think!
The birthday girl!

Ready to put out the fire!




Check out Ella and George,
they sure were watching Aunt Dawn cut that cake!

Stan and Jessica have this cool "barn" (its a storage shed) in their backyard..It would be an awesome background in pictures, however, tonight was not the night! ha, most of mine turned out pretty awful, this was the best one I got of both kids..


Posing yet again!
And a little Lily to end my post!
Oh and I made this dip. It was pretty tasty!

2 comments:

Luell said...

Looks fun and the dip yummy. I haven't met a Pioneer Woman Recipe I didn't like.

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

More fun pics! I like the barn look. . .those are some funny boys you have there!