Saturday, June 6, 2009

Freedom Festival Baby Contest

I had a really bad headache yesterday afternoon that stuck with me most of today too...I got the pictures put up for my Mom but that was all! So now some text to go with the pictures!

Joe and the girls at Lilys award ceremony
Lily! She got third place for her 4th of July outfit
Joe and the girls in the balloon arch when we first got there..
Lilys judging was at 9:30 and Ellas wasnt until 2:00, by the time it was Ellas turn she was asleep! So I let her sleep until the last min and then took her over for her turn with the judges, she scowled at them the whole time! ha Poor baby just wanted to sleep!
Lily was also ready for a nap by that time!
After her judging we let her go play in the play area they had set up for the kids..she loved this pool full of packing noodles
Lily eating her medal

2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Yeah for Lily!! You've got two winners now, just different years!! Medals all around!! She would have won if it weren't for the scowls!! HA. . dang naps!!

Libby said...

I read her shirt...Provo's freedom's festival. She looks great! Congrats.