Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ella went with Joe to some ham radio field day today...

On the way there with her own soda!
Eating lunch in the trailer
Napping..this really doesn't look that comfy to me! They are planning on camping tonight, but we'll see if they really do, Ella forgot her blankie on the couch so Joe might have a rough night!
Its really weird to be home with just Lily. We've been keeping busy though, first we went to a few stores in the draper outlet mall, then the di (we got Ella a bike with training wheels!) I got a new picture frame the other day and I needed to fill it so I did a little photo shoot with Lily this afternoon.
Here are my favorites..
She is not as smiley as Ella was as a baby, but I love this little face!


Almost a smile..

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

those are really cute!

. . . you always find the best things at DI - nice!

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Great pics, again!! Keep them coming!!