Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 month post

Lily is a bit over 5 months, but I didn't do a 5 month post, so here it is...

Lily has started to love tummy time. Before she would just scream and now she is happy to lay and look around for quite awhile.
She scoots around in a circle on her tummy to get to her toys
She is trying really hard to sit up, but gets way too excited and flops over backwards!
Daddy is trying to teach her to crawl..not to do a flip like it looks!
She really loves chewing on this yellow and pink worm rattle, you can kinda see it in this picture under her leg, its also in the picture above, in her mouth..she loves this toy! When she's in her jumperoo if I shake it, she goes crazy jumping so high and laughing and waving her arms. It's pretty funny.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Yep! She's growing up and she's darling!...Hey, I was just wondering if I can have that shirt you are wearing in your header picture. I'm just kidding. (Well, kinda! :) ) I love it! It was so fun talking with you guys at the lake when you were here. Thank goodness for the lake on warm sunny days! We were there again today...