Monday, June 15, 2009

Dolls

It's after noon and my girls are still in the p.j.s ....I've been working on these all morning! Now I just need to get some stuffing and they are done! Well I need to draw on faces too. These dolls are so easy and fun, I made these two with random scraps from my sewing drawer..I think I might sew on buttons or make them little aprons, I haven't decided yet..I also saw on one blog where they added pig tails and felt maryjane shoes! I just might have to try those!


This is not the greatest picture, its just from my phone..

Lily is sleeping on me so it will have to do for now!





I made another doll, this one has pigtails!











5 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

I only have two words!! STINKIN CUTE!!! OMH, they are the best. . and ribbons on the hair and Maryjanes. . oh yeah!!

Ocean View Cemetery Grave Markers said...

I second the motion! Your mom is right!

Ocean View Cemetery Grave Markers said...

opps! This is Libby. I'm helping Diana with a cemetery project for July 25th in her ward! ha...sorry for the blog name

Melis said...

Those are adorable!!! I love the fabric choices!! You should sell them on Etsy or something :)

Jessica said...

The girls will love them!