Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lily

So I take a lot of pictures of my kids, but I was realizing today that I don't take nearly as many pictures of Lily as I did of Ella when she was a baby. With Ella I would have her in three or four different outfits a day taking pictures of her. So here are some pictures of my cute Lily girl!

She gets so happy she flaps her arms and kicks her legs

She is always chewing on something..
today she discovered her toes and has been trying to get them to her mouth

She has been rolling over a lot more lately..every time I leave the room, I leave Lily on her back and when I come back, she is on her tummy! I have yet to see her roll over! ha Usually she just rolls to her side so she can check out what Ella is doing, she doesn't really like to be on her tummy!


Trying to get her monkey
Just a quick video from my phone of Lily kind of laughing


1 comment:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Love the pics. . love that baby!!