Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We took a quick trip to Coos Bay tonight to return some stuff...my Aunt Sue was the only one who brought her camera in, so here are some of the pics she took

In the mall at Orange Julius



Ella got to ride each one at least once I think


She had a lot of fun at her mini carnival! ha
....We were driving over the bridge and Ella saw some orange floats in the water and yelled, 'Oh no, NEMO!" ha
...Today Ella told me Daddy was at work, and Grandma Lyn was at the carnival!
...My Mom and Dad taught Ella a line from a movie, I can't remember what its called, but randomly she will yell out, "My head, my butt, my head, my butt!" Lovely

1 comment:

Bethany said...

LOL! My kids say that too! It's from "My Hero", the one where the baseball equipment come alive. The ball says it while he's falling down the stairs... "My head! My butt! My head! My butt!". Too funny :)