Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

We had a fun filled Memorial Day..We started it off by going to the cemetery and letting Ella put flags on some of the graves. Then we headed to Newport to the Aquarium.

Joe bothering me while I was trying to get ready!

Ella putting a flag on a soldiers grave
Family Shot
At the Aquarium
This sea otter was just chillin washing his face, and then all of a sudden he dove at Ella. Right after I snapped the picture she ran like she thought it was going to get her!
Lily hung out all day with Daddy
Joe and Ella with the Dumbo Octopus
Doesn't Ella look thrilled?

Ella with the giant crabs
She ran up the steps and then at the top yelled, "I did it! I did it!" ha
Jelly Fish...
and you can kind of see Ellas reflection
weird fish thing
Ella at the touching pool
Getting eaten by a freakishly large shark!
After the Aquarium (and a trip to McDonalds Playland!) my Mom and I took Lily and headed for Lincoln City to shop the outlets, while Joe and Dad took Ella and headed home. Gymboree was having an awesome sale! I think the girls got 4 matching dresses and at least that many matching shirts, plus the cutest fishy swimsuits ever (pictures to come!)

2 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

SHARK!!! Swim away! Swim away!

Joe McShinsky said...

I like the family pics. =)