Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rhody Festival Fun

First off...
This is Lilys new dinosaur
I think it is soo stinkin cute I had to post a picture
And here's Lily, she's pretty stinkin' cute too!
(Both girls (and me) have been sick the past few days..fun times!)
Okay on to the carnival..
I took so many pictures my battery died!

Ella and Grandma Lyn on the "horsey ride"
On the airplane ride
Grandma thought it was oh so scary, haha
Isn't the sky pretty? You'd never guess it rained most of the morning!
The horsey ride again, only with Papa this time
We met up with Tammy and family so Ella got to go on rides with Alex!


Nick and Russ are on this ride
(I've been on this ride once in highschool, once was enough for me!)


Kung Foo Ella!
She got to watch this movie with Papa the other day but I don't think she knew who it was still..we don't let her watch the movie at home because she trys to kung foo people after watching it!
She got to watch Alex catch a fish for a prize
Aren't they cute!
Ella was excited to see her new favorite person, DORA!
Its so funny to hear her sing the theme song from Dora,
she runs around singing, duh duh duh duhduh dora, or Dieeeeeegoooo ha

Grandma was pretty excited to see Dora too!
Ellas first time on a roller coaster!
She LOVED it!
When the ride ended Alex went on the bumper cars with Nick and Ella ran back around and got in line to go on this one again! So we let her go again and she was getting brave and letting go to wave at us! (of course my battery was dead so I didn't get any pictures!!)
I remember going on this ride when I was little, Its crazy that Ella is old enough to go on it now!

Ella on the ride
(its from my phone so its not the greatest!)

No comments: