Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A few of the stores on Baystreet have a "garage sale" once a year (I think..) where the first day stuff is 50% off and then each day they take off an additional 10%...today was the last day and everything was 80% off so we went to check out what was left...

Lily got these cute overalls
(I paid $8 for these at 80% off! The stuff was pretty spendy to start off with!)
Shes working on her roll!

She also got a fun crinkle ball which she likes to eat
Ella got a santa dress and hat..when we showed her what she got she was so excited she ripped it out of the bag and started putting it on! (we were at mcdonalds playland..i think people thought i was crazy to have her dressed in Christmas clothes..ha!)

The girls and Grandma
Hiding in her hat

I think Lily got a santa dress too...and they both got a cute little pink dress but its been too cold to wear them here! Ella got some fun books and a cute puppy..oh and some way cute tights with rhinestones on them! I got some fun necklaces and a pair of shoes..the most expensive shoes I have ever owned!

1 comment:

Joe McShinsky said...

I like their new outfits. :) I guess I need to make sure the floors are clean if she is starting to get around.