Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lake Fun

Today we took the girls to the lake to play. Ann from my Moms ward invited us to go yesterday and we couldn't go because we already had plans, so I was excited to see all the girls there again today! Ella had a ton of fun playing with all the kids! I have a lot of fun memories of going to the lake when I was little. I think we started going every summer when I was about Ellas age. Hopefully we'll get to visit Florence every summer so Ella can have fun memories of the lake too!

Ella and CampShe fell in the water and drank quite a bit of lake..
after that she was too scared to go back out in the water


Danin, Camp and Ella checking out a salamander
Ella and Danin

2 comments:

Becky said...

I remember summers at the lake too! It's nice to know little kids are still checking out the crazy salamanders!

Luell said...

The tradition lives on, that's awesome! It was so fun when all you kids were little and we would go every day to the lake. Keep it up.