Monday, May 4, 2009

Old Pictures

I was looking at pictures on my Moms computer and found a bunch of me and Joe...I sent these to Joe on his phone asking what the heck happened to us?! he wrote back, we love food! haha Well I have an added excuse of being pregnant twice! so there! haha

Mothers day 2006

Christmas 2006
(8 months pregnant)


umm I don't know when this is..2006 sometime
(not sure how pregnant..)


At the court house getting a marriage license..i think
Not pregnant! hahaha 2005



I think this was fathers day 2006, but not sure






Womens Conference 2006
5 months pregnant and SICK! I went to conference with Libby and Jessica and afterwards we ate at cracker barrel..I remember because I puked it all up when we got home! niice..



No idea on this one..not pregnant though or just barely








1 comment: