Monday, April 27, 2009

This morning I looked out the window and saw this black cat playing with a snake.
Ella got really excited.

she only had on her diaper and I figured by the time I got her dressed it would be gone so I wrapped her in a blanket and we ran outside (I think the neighbors think i'm crazy..ha)
when the snake got away from the cat and headed at her she ran! You can't really tell but thats the snake poking its head up onto the sidewalk (I circled it)


After Ella got dressed we went back outside to see if we could find the snake..she is pointing to the two black cats that like to sleep under papas trailer...
at one point she ran into the house yelling, my papa vroom no kitty! over and over again, I looked out the window and the cat was on his 3 wheeler! ha

3 comments:

a said...

hehehe, too funny :)

Stephanee said...

Yeah actually I was. About a week ago. I'm sorry that I didn't see you. That would've been awesome. Seeing as I might be moving to Florida in 8 weeks.

Jessica said...

You are pretty brave, I try to stay as far away from snakes as possible!