Friday, April 3, 2009

..Wait! I've got a better plan to catch this big red lobster man let's pop him in a boiling pot and when he's done we'll butter him up! Kidnap the sandy claws throw him in a box, bury him for 90 years then see if he talks......Ella has been watching the nightmare before Christmas and I just heard those lyrics coming from the other room, ha..what a weird movie..
I'm surprised she isn't scared! Ella has been grumpy today, she has a runny nose and I don't think she feels very good..so I don't have any pictures of her but here are some of my happy baby!



Ew puke

Had to get a new shirt

I wish the girls would get on schedule with each other!
Ella naps everyday from 3-5 , Lily will sometimes nap a little in that time but her big nap is from 1-3...oh well maybe someday!
Lily ready for her nap!

2 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

Shes a cutie! A lot of smiles lately. :)

Libby said...

I think the crying one is pretty cute.