Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lilys Blessing Day


I made Lilys bow and bracelet. She was going to wear the same dress as Ella (it was made out of fabric from my Moms wedding dress) but I found this one at the DI and I really liked it, it still had the tags on it so it was brand new and only $3! It looked really similar to the one I wanted to get from Gymboree which was over $70, so I was pretty excited to find it!

Cassie, Me, and Lily
Lily and Grandma Lyn
Lily and Daddy
Papa Steve
Lilys cute peep toe shoes
Ella woke up sick and had to stay home from church...luckily she was feeling much better by the afternoon so she got to play outside and be at Lilys blessing

Ella..she was soo dirty!

1 comment:

Cass said...

I love these pictures!! My Very most favorite is the one of ella putting dirt all over her brand new gymboree dress!!