Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rainy Day

It was rainy and wet all day. I put Ella in her raincoat and boots and let her play in the yard. I wanted to get some fun pictures but Lily was wanting to be held so I didn't get very good pictures, I did get two of Ella (while holding and bouncing Lily so they aren't the best).
Its suppose to rain again tomorrow so we'll try again!


Lily
Ella in her rain gear
Splashin in the puddle

Ella is growing so fast. It seems like every month I have to go through her clothes and put away stuff that doesn't fit anymore, shoes are the worst..she has like 10 pairs of shoes in her basket and they are all too small..she is in a size 7 now! So I spent a good part of my day bagging up clothes that she has outgrown (good excuse to go to the di!) .. we took 2 big bags to the di and I only came out with one bag! ha Lily got the cutest new jammies, I need to take a picture, they have a cute buttflap..and Ella got some new Sunday dresses (all Gymboree!) I sure will miss the DI if we ever move out of Utah!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Lily's lucky outfit is way cute. How fun for Ella to go play in the rain!

Cass said...

I remember when you bought that rain outfit! Glad to see it finally fits! Really cute!!