Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our street was lined up with fire trucks and Joe wanted to go watch and take some pictures. They do fire training on a house next to our church building..

Ella is lucky to have such a curious Daddy!

One of the guys even let her sit inside one of the trucks
she was a bit shy!
He gave her a sticker and a dalmatian pin
Standing on the front
Best picture I got of her with her cute dalmatian pin
Lily
Happy baby!

She looks different without the huge double chin!

Lilys big smiles!
Sweet Ella

I don't know why I buy her white shirts, after she wore this for a few hours there were slobber lines of fruit snacks all down the front, yuck...you'd think I loved to do laundry or something!
But she sure is cute!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I was waiting for the house to be set on fire! That is way lucky for Ella to get pictures. She will have to do a show and tell in Kindergarten or First Grade. She will suddenly be "cool".