Monday, April 13, 2009

Mike Comes Home

Joes little brother Mike came home today from his mission in Russia. We haven't really got to chat with him yet so we hope to take him out to dinner soon and hear all the fun stories!


Welcome home Mike
(I guess there were two other elders coming home that were Mike too, ha)Ella and James, she sure likes him!

MIKE!

Mike and Joe..oh and Lily too!
Bob and Mike
Richard and Mike
Stan Annie and Mike

Phil and Mike
James and Mike
Mike with his Mom and Dad
Annie
she was kinda sad but its the only picture I got of her
George with Mikes name tag


And no post would be complete without pictures of my cute girls!

She was smiling really cute and I didn't have time to zoom out!



3 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Wow, Mike looks all grown up!

Cass said...

That is the sweetest picture of lily!! I can't believe that it has been two years!! Crazy how time fly's!!

Luell said...

How exciting, can't wait until he visits Florence and we get to hear all his stories too. That's where I want to go!
And the signs!!! Did you or Libby make the signs? They are so cute!