Friday, March 6, 2009

Stadium of Fire!

Last year my parents came for the 4th of July. We sat in my backyard and tried to listen to the stadium of fire program (Glenn Beck was there and my Mom loves him) and we watched the fireworks through the trees..well we decided then that it would be way fun to go next year, so today my Mom and I waited and waited for 5:00 to come so we could try and get tickets (last year they sold out way fast, i'm not sure if thats the case this year though..) At 5 I refreshed my page and it took me to get tickets! I was pretty excited until it said I had 4 min to get the tickets and I had to register with the site first before I could pay for them! It came down to like 30 seconds left and I was still trying to get all the info filled in, Lily was screaming and I was having my Mom yell me her info over the phone, I think when I finally got it submited there was like 4 seconds left until they were going to give the seats away! So that was exciting..but we got the seats we wanted and it should be tons of fun! Now I just need to find a Jonas Brothers CD and see if I like their music! ha



2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

You forgot to tell everyone that Beck is back again!! HA, theres nothing like the Freedom Festival on the 4th of July with Glenn Beck and his love for this country! Its infectious!!! Cant wait!

Ali said...

I'm GOING too...we should meet up!