Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pictures for my Mom

Here are your pictures Melvina...

My Mom wanted to know who I thought Lily looked like...
I'm not really sure but from looking at this we all had pretty chubby cheeks! And looking back at pictures of Ella, she was a much more smiley baby..but then she didn't have someone trying to sit on her all the time! ha

Isn't she cute!
Thanks Aunt Jessica for the cute cupcake sweater!
Ella and Lily
Lilys onesie is soo tight! I had to get some pictures before I put it away
She looks kinda nervous!
Helping put on Lilys socks

2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Is that Joe?? It doesnt even look like him!! HA Can't tell at all from those pics, but how fun!!

Cass said...

Ella is such a great big sister! Lily doesn't seem to mind at all way cute!