Thursday, March 26, 2009

2 month stats

Lily is just over 2 months and had her 2 month check this morning (which was unscheduled and kinda crazy because I had a dentist appointment at 12:00! (her dr. appointment was at 10:45 but they are never quick! I was only a few min late so i guess its all good...) anyhoo she is 24 inches and weighs 12lbs 120z...for height she's in the 97th percentile and for weight was in the 70 something percentile..she had to get three shots, and drink one (which i thought was really weird because Ella never had one like that) I guess it was the rotovirus one or something new..I think her shots are bothering her more then Ellas did when she was a baby, Lily has just wanted to be held and eat all afternoon! Poor baby..but it gave me an excuse not to clean and finish my book, which was really pretty good (The Magicians and Mrs. Quent) Tonight we are going to the Library for some Zoo thing, not sure exactly what that will be but I will post pictures when we get home!

No comments: