Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patricks day to ME!

I've been looking to buy a digital SLR since I took a photography class with Jessica last year (was it last year?maybe two..) anyway I've been looking for a good deal, and yesterday when I checked my ebay messages I had a 10% off any item! But I had to decide which camera to get and buy it that day! (the coupon was only good for St. Patricks day) So I spent all day looking at the different ones...I read a lot of reviews about the nikon d60 and the canon rebel xs (the two in the price range i could afford!) and basically they are the same..so I went with what one looked better! I liked the smooth lines of the canon and I found an awesome kit that came with lenses and all sorts of stuff that the nikon didn't..and Joes cousin had a canon rebel at the funeral and she said she really liked it...soo here it is!
(Now I just have to wait a week for it to get here!)

3 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

Yeah for Madi! Ice-cream to celebrate? ;)

Jessica said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you, I can't wait to see it!

Libby said...

That is beautiful! Wow, you have a great tool coming!