Thursday, January 15, 2009

Playing Outside!

Today has been a really nice day so Ella got to play outside for a few hours, which was nice because I got some laundry and dishes done while she played...I had to watch her more then I normally do when she's out there because she has a new little playmate in the yard... At first she wasn't really sure about her because she kept jumping up and knocking her down!

Look at that face!

Playing with the wagon
Weee!

Swinging!


and after awhile she really liked to have the puppy to play with!

She had dirt everywhere, her diaper was full of it!

2 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

Looks like fun! I should come home early to play. :)

Cass said...

How fun! Whose puppy dog? Really cute dog. YEAH for warm weather and playing outside I wish I could play too soon!