Friday, January 9, 2009

I had my 38 week check up today, the doctor told me he thinks this baby is already 8lbs! And I still have a week and a few days left..he also told me he didn't think she'd be coming early..bummer..but at least that gives me the next week to finish cleaning and getting everything ready! Next week I have my first doctors appointment with the doctor who is going to deliver the baby, if she's totally weird I found out I can still have my old doctor deliver the baby, but only in Payson and i'm not sure I really want to go that far! On the way to the doctors office there was a huge wreck. We don't know what happened but it was two semi's and one was half off the road down in the ditch..that was at 2ish and when we were coming home at 5ish they were still cleaning it up and traffic was backed up clear past thanksgiving point! Joe headed down that way to play video games with some of his old friends from college so hopefully its cleared up by now! On the way home we stopped at kid to kid in american fork because they were having a sale..I LOVE sales! It was pretty unorganized which makes it take forever to look, but it was fun. My total came to 15.19 for two huge bags of clothes...when we got home (joes not home and I was bored!) I added up all the tags on the clothes and the total came to $86.14!
So I got a pretty good deal!
Okay enough rambling..here is a picture of Ella in her new cute cupcake sweater and onesie (although you can't even see the onesie!)

1 comment:

Libby said...

She looks really cute.