Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

New Years Eve my friend Cassie and her fam came to hang out..we played a lot of Wii and ate a lot of yummy treats! I didn't take any pictures but Joe took a few, so here they are!

Ella rockin out on Guitar hero
(I think she watches her Daddy too much, she's got the face down! ha)
Ella and Joe playing some other game..
Cass and Richard playing dance dance
I wasn't going to play being large and pregnant and all, but on beginner it didn't look that hard...of course before the game started Ella was all over the mat and switched it to expert!
ha I think i'll wait to play again until the baby is born!
or maybe if I play enough she'll come out early!
Happy New Year!!

3 comments:

Libby said...

Love Ella with the wii controller

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Hey in that photo, Ella had your tummy!! HA

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Hey in that photo, Ella had your tummy!! HA