Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our Trip to Kiddie Kandids

Today we took Ella and Lily to have their pictures taken. When Ella was a baby we took her when she was a few days old because they offered free announcements so I figured if nothing turned out this time i'd just get the free stuff and that would be it...well of course that was 2 years ago and they don't do that anymore! The pictures all turned out really great so we bought a bunch and I got birth announcements and a cute birth certificate/picture thing for free! (I love free stuff!)...plus they email you the proofs so thats always nice...anyway here are a few of my favorites!








And these are some birth announcements i've been playing around with...i'm not sure which one i'll use yet...



4 comments:

a said...

There pics turned out GREAT! The last 2 birth announcement are my favorite :)

Jessica said...

Super cute pictures! I like the second to last announcement best :)

Madison McShinsky said...

Thats my favorite too

Joe McShinsky said...

I like the pics a lot! They turned out great!