Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just some pictures

The first time I tried to put Lily in the swing, Ella pulled her up really high and started counting one, two and I had to grab the swing before she reached three and pushed the swing as hard as she could! (That's how we push Ella in her swing outside)

Sleeping in her swing
Tonight we took Lily on her first walk. We bundled her all up and stuck her in the baby bjorn, then I wrapped my coat around her and put a blanket over her..she stayed plenty warm and slept the whole time!

This is the path we walk on..you can see the new Draper Temple
Lily all bundled up!

3 comments:

Cass said...

How fun you all look so cute and warm! Lilly has the cutest smile on her face...like come on guys lets go! haha

Bethany said...

hehehe, had to laugh about the swing - something my kids would have done - LMBO!

Love the view of your walk - my mountains are bigger than yours, though - LOL

Joe McShinsky said...

Those are just the hills that jet out from the sides of the mountains. ;)