Sunday, October 19, 2008

Terrible Twos at 20 Months?

So while I was posting my last post it seems Ella was having lots of fun! I guess I left the Sharpie I used for my pumpkins in Ellas reach...I found her on the floor with it coloring all over her shoes and socks and even a bit on the floor...I don't have pictures of her doing it because I wasn't going to document this...until later this evening when I found another suprise..

So here's the lovely floor art
(I cleaned as much as i could with hairspray..any other ideas?)
Her shoe art, the other one looks the same but I couldn't find it or the socks
And this is what I found later in the evening...
A brand new roll of toilet paper right in the pot!
Lovely...
I guess from now on I should wait until after she goes to sleep to blog!

2 comments:

a said...

Yep, now the fun begins - LOL! Those Magic Eraser things work really well on getting out sharpie - give that a try :)

Luell said...

I was going to suggest the Magic Eraser thing too. Don't ya love it! I love the costume fashion show too.