Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Leaves

This morning Ella and I went for a walk. Libby told me that there was a nice trail. You can either go to the park or make a loop around the neighborhood. So we just did the loop today, the park is huge and Ella would never want leave! If I can walk tomorrow.... (I am so sore already, I haven't gone on a walk since we moved here...and I might not look very pregnant, but my hips sure feel it!!).... I found some fun places to take pictures in the pretty fall leaves. When we got home I took some pictures of Ella in the leaves around the yard. The yard looks so pretty will all the leaves everywhere! So here are a few of my favorite!
(Hopefully Ella will eventually smile at the camera! ha)







When Joe got home he raked up a big pile of leaves for Ella to play in.
She LOVED it!

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Wonderful photos! Great job Madi!