Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween we have a Fondue party at Joe's parents house. Everyone comes dressed up and then we take the little ones (and not so little ones..hehe) trick or treating after we eat.


Everyone
(-Phil and Libby)Everyone again...
Padme, Anakin, Yoda, Sailor, Snow White, Little Snow White, Prince Charming, Nerd Boy
Zoro, and Safari Girl (I think? I don't remember)

Snow Whites and Prince Charming

Me and Joe
(I took this is from Joes brothers blog! Thanks for taking a picture of us!)

Ella loved trick or treating and wasn't shy about it at all. She would go up to the door and go right for the candy!
I didn't get many pictures because it got dark pretty quick and it was raining!


1 comment:

Lyn said...

You do the best costumes ever!! I love that Prince Charming has a little Snow Whitette just like his Snow White!