Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Things Halloween!

This post is for Melvina...

The new welcome mat and hay baleHanging Pumpkins
Buckets of veggies
I wanted some picture frames to put up some Halloween pictures,
I made these from cardboard until I can get some real ones!
I also wanted a spooky Halloween tree, but I really didn't want to pay the $30 for one! So Ella and I went out hunting in the yard for some twigs. We found a few and then hooked them together with electrical tape and then spray painted it black, I think it turned out pretty cute!

Heres Ella in one of her cute Halloween outfits,
she was really sad about something!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

You shouldn't put sad babies on for GMs to see, it hurts our hearts.

Patti said...

Melvina - HA HA HA !
CUTE CUTE! Love your decorations and the muffins sound yummy!