Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just some random Ella stuff....


I've been really bad about keeping a baby book for Ella, so I decided to just write down some of the funny things she does here so I can always transfer them later...

*This morning I was getting Ella's breakfast ready for her and I found a pear in our fruit bowl that really needed eaten, So I cut it up for her and while she was eating it I said, Ella these are pears, yum, can you say pear? She put everything down on her tray and folder her arms and bowed her head! I guess pear and prayer do sound alike!

*The other day we were playing in the living room and Ella found her sunglasses. She put them on and got her little play keys, gave me a hug and said bye bye, and then ran around the house yelling daaaayeee (thats how she says daddy). I guess she was off to get him from work!

No comments: