Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Too weird..

My friend had this quiz on her myspace, so I decided to take it...you just answer random questions about yourself and this is what it said the babys name will be and some things about her....how weird is it that it came up with the name Ella! To bad it didn't give me any more ideas for the new babys name! My sister in law might name her baby Emily if its a girl (she's due before me but doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl) so Emaleigh is kinda out for us! I kind of like Lilly Ann ..I don't know..hopefully I can decide on a name before she is born!!
What will your baby look like.



My Result: Ella
She will be very talkative and will smile alot. She acts like her parents.

Take This Quiz


3 comments:

Cass said...

The funny thing is that it is way to true! HAHA! Ella is definelty just like you two!

Jessica said...

That is really funny that the baby name would be Ella. Emily is just one name we like, so don't give up on it completely, the way you spell it and that it has your middle name in it is way cute. That is a pretty cute looking baby!

Becky said...

Hey I just met a girl the other day named Nikayla. I think it's pretty and different. Just a thought. How exciting to have a little sister for Ella though regardless of the name!