Monday, September 1, 2008

A New Room for Ella and Baby

I decided I really wanted to do a cute pink girls room (when I decorated Ella's room when we were in Provo, I didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl so I had to do neutral colors..) for Ella and the new baby girl. I found the perfect crib, it even converts into a toddler bed and then into a twin size bed (well a head board anyway). And when my Mom was here we found the cute bedding for a great deal, I got the same for both of the cribs (Ella and the new baby both got new cribs we just haven't set up the second one..i'll take a picture when its up) Also when my parents were here they helped paint the walls a really cute pink color. Here are a few pictures of the room, its still a work in progress though! I haven't even gotten anything hung on the walls yet!

Ella's cute bed

The mobile is for the baby's crib, I just wanted to set it up.

Her dressers painted white

She sure LOVES her new bed!
Night Night!

4 comments:

Cass said...

That is so fun! I love it! She looks like she is going to get some good sleep with all that pink, btw Love Ella's hair!

Rach said...

I can't believe how awesome that room is! Your girls are lucky!

Patti said...

You'll love having two little girls. Love the pretty pink room!

Richard and McKenna said...

That room looks so cute! Also, congrats on your second!! :)