Sunday, September 14, 2008

Midnight Sun

On Friday night we had a girls party in Provo. Basically we all just went to Grandmas and ate yummy desserts..my kind of party! ha, anyway I was talking with Joe's cousin, Jessica and she told me that if you go onto stepheniemeyer.com you can read her book Midnight Sun, it's Twilight from Edwards perspective....anyway just thought I'd put this out there for any Twilight fans! Oh and the movie release has been moved up to November 21st instead of December...I also found out the new Harry Potter movie release has been pushed back until next summer! What a bummer!

3 comments:

Libby said...

That Jessica...she does know everything. lol

Rach said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT!!! OH MY GOSH!

Rach said...

The only lame thing about midnight sun is it's a partial draft!