Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall Fun!

What a cutie!
(Her Daddy thought her outfit was funny looking, but I thought it was soo cute!)
Ella in her cute Fall outfit!
Playing with the neighbors dog, Fred.
Waiting for Daddy to come take us to Build a Bear!
On the way to the mall!

Giving her Kitty's heart kisses


Putting in the heart

Giving kitty a bath
Ella with her new pumpkin kitty!

Favorite Fall dessert!
Cream cheese pumpkin roll! mmmm
And last....My new wreath for Fall
(well its really for Halloween but it's still cute!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love all the cute fall stuff! I think her outfit is adorable. Did you make the pumpkin roll? It looks really, really good.

Patti said...

Beautiful Fall colors. I don't think I see much of that here in AZ. Share your pumpkin recipe! Ella is darling - daddy's aren't good at the whole fashion thing.