Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Ball Game, Beach Trip, and My Birthday

Today Tom had his first flag football game, and Eme got to cheer for her first game. Jake also had another game but in Coos Bay.

Joe and Ella
My Dad and Joe spent the morning at the sand dunes and came to watch
a few min of Toms game before heading off to Scuba Dive

Tom
Go Big Blue!
Ella
Later in the day we headed to drift wood shores to let the kids run on the beach

Our Family
Ella and Joe
Ella
Ella and Joe
Ella running in the water

BIG HUGS!
MMM Crab Legs!...(GROSS!)
I don't have any pictures from my party, but we had lots of fun and lots of yummy chocolate cake! My mom took some so she might have some on her blog...

2 comments:

Libby said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the one with the light on the beach with Ella and her dad. I like your collection of Ella and the beach and her name too. What a fun weekend!

Cass said...

I love the first pic of ella and Joe! She is like dad come on! Your little family is just so awesome!