Monday, December 8, 2008

Paper Doll Nativity

On Thanksgiving, Michaels had all their cricut cartridges on sale...I went and got a few and today I finally opened one of them! I got the paper doll one to make dolls for Ella, and it happened to have a nativity scene! I think I'll have them laminated and then put a magnet on the back so she can play with them on the fridge..And this is Ella's new favorite place to sit..in the baby seat!
We just bought the blanket/cover thing and she had to try it out too!

2 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Those are the cutest!! HC..I think Ella needs a bigger seat! ha

Holly Michele said...

What was the name of the Cricket packet that had the Nativity included? After seeing yours, I would really like to get a Cricket and that packet so I can have the Nativity scene. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!