Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chef Ella

I made those cupcakes for Ella so she
wouldn't have to bake apples and oranges anymore..
or bananas!
She loves to cook!
Ella got this Rose Petal Cottage for her first birthday from Grandma Libby and Grandpa Phil. We recently moved it into our kitchen and she plays with it all the time now! My mom brought her the little apron and hat set when she visited and Ella loves to wear it when she cooks. The cottage has all sorts of cute accessories..Ella has the oven and part of the nursery set (I think its a changing table, I found it at the DI) and my mom is giving her the sink for Christmas!

3 comments:

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

How perfect is that hat?? HA, She will be on the Food Network someday I bet!! HA

Libby said...

That is so cute! She is going to be a great cook!

Joe McShinsky said...

I like her outfit a lot!