Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Tree

Joe put up our Christmas tree the other day...
This is the first year we've had it at floor level..
We usually set it up on a table or something...
So...

...this year we have a half decorated tree!
Ella loves to take off the decorations!
I finally added some ribbon bows and some ornaments that she could put on and take off, so sometimes we have a fully decorated tree and sometimes its pretty naked!
Here she is putting on her cupcake ornaments..
Poor Ella has been sick with a runny nose and high fever the past day and a half, so its been hard to get any pictures where she isn't looking too pitiful! So hopefully she'll feel better soon and I'll get some better pictures!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor Ella, I hope she feels better soon! I heard you are sick too, I'm sorry, that is so not fun. I got a bunch of ribbon on Saturday, so we can make some fun bows when you are feeling up to it. I love your tree, we are hoping to get one today. I'm not sure what our plan of attack will be for decorating it to keep it somewhat George proof.

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

She is just learning the fine art of decorating and has to have it her way to please the eye!! Ha Ha