Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Felt Cupcakes

We were out shopping yesterday and I found the cutest cupcake hat and pants for the Lily (we've decided on a name, I even got her a stocking with her name embroidered so its for good this time! I think...) So I decided I would make her a cupcake onesie with felt like Ella's turkey onesie...while I was searching for a cute pattern I saw these felt cupcakes and thought they were super cute and didn't look that hard. Well here is the finished project, 4 of them only took me oh, about all day! But they are done and now Ella has a cute stocking stuffer!
Aren't they cute?
...While I was making them I realized I would need some batting/stuffing. So I found one of Ella's stuffed toys she doesn't play with much and cut it up to use its stuffing. Ella found it and carried it around all afternoon saying, "Oh No Puh (puppy), Oh no, oh no!" Ha! ....

4 comments:

Cass said...

Those are really cute! Ha I can only imagine seeing ella carrying around a unstuffed toy... it reminded me of her watching enchanted at my house...oh no..gasp!...oh no! hahaha

Patti said...

So so cute! Any little girl would love them. Lots of work, but sometimes things are worth it.

More of Mom's Special Moments said...

Those are the cutest things I've seen in awhile!! Great job!! How clever are they?? HA

Libby said...

I like your cupcake theme. We will have to find some cupcake paper or stamps. They are perfect.