Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sunday

I thought Ella looked really cute this Sunday for church and I wanted to take some pictures of her....I guess she didn't want her picture taken that day (or any other day lately) because every picture I took of her she was making this face, so at least you can kinda see her cute outfit!


Tonight Libby and I bought our tickets to go see Twilight on opening night (the midnight showing). One of Libbys friends from church bought all the tickets for one of the theaters, so its going to be a bunch of ladies from our ward and friends..should be fun!

3 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

That should be some easy baby-sitting. She will just go to sleep. ha You gunna be able to stay awake for the movie? ;)

Jessica said...

I love the face she is making, that is hilarious!

Joe McShinsky said...

I just noticed... she is missing a shoe. ha Its a nice sunday outfit. :)