Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney On Ice

Tonight we took Ella to Disney On Ice. We took her to Princesses on Ice a few months ago and she was too little to really like it. This time she LOVED it. She sat and watched the whole two hour show without one complaint! We sat really close to the ice and she could stand up next to the railing if she wanted. She kept trying to get the little girl next to us to go up with her! She definitely isn't shy around little people!

We got our picture taken with Bruce

Ella before the show startedElla had this look on her face all night, she was soo excited to see everything!
I think at this point it was where the giant whale ate Pinocchio's dad!
She kept saying "oh no, oh no, help me!" ha
She loved cotton candy too!

I didn't get that great of pictures during the show because of weird lighting, but this one shows just how close our seats were! Thats Ella watching the show at the railing.
Beauty and the Beast
I thought Dory's costume from Finding Nemo was hilarious!

I took a ton of pictures but I think the videos turned out better so i'm going to combine them all into one and post that when i'm done!
I guess my video maker doesn't work with the format of my videos, so I'll just post the last video which has a lot of the different characters in it....


This is the horse that Ella picked out at Disney on Ice. She loves it, she even fell asleep with it last night! Its so funny to see her try and ride around on it!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

TOO funny, that she tries to ride it - LOL! That "dori" fish is kinda freaky - hehehe. And the Bruce fish is kinda scary - what, are they trying to give kids nightmares - hehehee.

Looks like a lot of fun! Love Ella's face when she's watching the show. Looks like she's having the time of her life!!!!

Madison McShinsky said...

The bruce fish was pretty scary, and they also had a huge whale that ate people, Ella screamed a bunch at that! But then I guess they had enough happy things to balance out the scary ones! ha