Friday, March 14, 2008

Long Weekend Post

These are just some random pics from the weekend....



Gum?

James at the Dance Competition..I'll put on a video later maybe
He won first in something..not sure what..Bob one first in something too!
Good Job Boys!

George and Ella
Ella wanted to hold his hand..he didn't like that idea!
These are before the competion...
but I don't want to mess with moving them around!

Ellas cute new outfit from Gymboree (my favorite!)
It's actually a 3-6mon outfit, but makes for a nice 3/4length sleeve, and capris!


Tonight after the competition we made easter sugar cookies for Ella and Georges Easter egg hunt tomorrow..Ella climbed the futon and thought she was pretty sneaky!




All frosted..
The end..










1 comment:

Bethany said...

Awe, love the Easter cookies! So cute. I should make some with my kids. They'd really like that. I'll add it to my list of things I should do :)

Looks like you all had fun at the dance competition. Fun!!!

Sneaky Ella! Jimmy loves to get into my gum too. Tonight, he snuck out of his room, took off his diaper, went downstairs, stole a brownie, brought it back into his bed, and was eating it when I found him.

he had chocolate EVERYWHERE! Totally gross. Have you ever cleaned chocolate off of a naked baby? not so much fun :)