Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thank you Freecycle!

Today I emailed someone about a "broken" swing they were offering (which was less then 3 month old!). I figured I could check it out and give it away if it couldn't be fixed. I was all ready to tear it apart and decided to check the batteries first..well one of them had leaked. Once I cleaned off the acid and put in new batteries...it works like new! I feel kind of bad for the people who just gave it away, but I love it! I checked at Graco.com and it retails for $120! Yah for Freecycle!!

Ella testing it out...
Ella seems to like it too!

2 comments:

Joe McShinsky said...

Yeah for freecycle! (and mapquest!) Some places are hard to find. I'm glad she likes the swing. Now we have two... for the moment. :)

Lyn said...

Another great spot to nap.